Sunday, December 2, 2012

Easel Scene Christmas Card

Hello Crafters! Christmas month is here!!! Are you done with your handmade Christmas Cards? If you are like me and just starting, I hope this Easel Scene Christmas Card will inspire you in your handcrafted card-making. 



I used different techniques here. This is a 6 x 6 card, I center-folded the front side and adhered my cut-out window/door. Then, I made a ribbon wreath and attached a die cut Santa Claus. I enhanced the color of my die-cut Christmas Tree using markers and then used "Stickles" glitter and gold trim stickers to decorate my tree. 




I added 2 secret pockets where I could write my Christmas Greetings sentiments. 
I love the final result. I bet the lucky recipient of this card will be happy to display it. 


Ok, that's it folks! I hope this Holiday Card inspires you . Please check my E-Books and Free Tutorials on my blog

1 comments:

Kathy

This is awesome!!! very vintage and wonderful
3-D Super project and excellent job!!
I also love your new book, the projects are wonderful and so easy to follow the tutorials, Thank you for another great book this year. Happy Holidays swettie to you and Glen...

Post a Comment