Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wedding & 18th Birthday Exploding Box Invitations

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday morning! I just wanted to share some Exploding Boxes project photos from our fellow Crafter's.

First, is the 18th Birthday Exploding Boxes Invitations by Zenaida Perez all the way from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.  She initially approached me to make a custom 18th Birthday Exploding Box Invitation for her, but sadly I had to say no because there was too little notice for shipping. I advised her to purchase my Exploding Box PDF Tutorials so she could just do it herself.


When she sent me these photos, I was so impressed! These Cream & Red Color combo Exploding Boxes are amazing! They look so gorgeous! She really did a great job and did justice to my tutorial. I am so proud of her. 


I love the mini flowers she used and the red satin ribbon trimming on the cake! It perfect! Thanks Zenaida for sharing these photos. Now, she's waiting for a Flat Pop-Up Card by Jinky'sCrafts. I told her, I might come up with new design next month. I am super busy with all the custom orders I have to fill. So ladies, be patient with me.


This Wedding Exploding Box, is from Jan Bennett. Remember, she was our latest guest blogger who made the Teapot Exploding Box project. I love the layering she did here and those die cut hearts are too die for. Love love it. 


Ok, I hope these Exploding Box photos inspired you to create a 3-Dimensional project this weekend. Remember, you are welcome to email me your photos so I can post them here. Happy weekend everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment