Sunday, March 25, 2012

Check Out Our Client's Exploding Boxes Version

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are all having a great weekend. As you know, I made a call out  yesterday to everyone who downloaded Jinky's Crafts Exploding Box PDF Tutorial to share their projects by emailing me their photos. Last night, Lynn Allen emailed me photos of her Wedding Shower & Birthday Exploding Boxes photos. I promised her that I have to share it with you today. So here is her take on my Exploding Box PDF Tutorial.




I love her version of the Exploding Box. Her choices of colors are really great. Her 3D Flower was also included in the tutorial she downloaded. All the die-cuts she put to decorate the box are all pretty! She really did an excellent job! Lot of work but I think you will agree, it paid off!




I love the Teal color and coordinating designer cardstocks she used here. And the die cut shoes is so pretty! Every birthday girl would be ecstatic to received a Handmade Birthday 3D Box as especial as this one. 

I created also something like that last year for my Quinceanera Exploding Box Invitation and Quinceañera Recordatorios I hope these photos inspired you and hope you are going to share also your version of the Exploding Box Tutorial. Please email me and let us all get to know each other here.

Quinceañera Exploding Box Invitation & Recordatorios

Quinceañera Exploding Box Invitation & Recordatorios 

Thank you Lynn Allen for sharing your photos and for inspiring us today! Much appreciated!

Let us know what kind design of Exploding Box you are wanting to see in the future..LIKE, SHARE & PIN this post if you think it will inspire others. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



2 comments:

Migdalia

Beautiful!!!!!I just love visiting your blog!!!You are Amazing!!!

craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Emily

These are absolutely amazing! LOVE them! They're great with the cakes! :)

Post a Comment