Wednesday, March 28, 2012

5 Favorite Fabric & Ribbon Manipulation Project

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day! I have been seeing a lot of beautiful and vibrant fabric flowers and ribbon manipulation projects in Pinterest recently. I decided to share with you my 5 Favorite projects I made using fabrics and ribbons.


5 Favorite Fabric & Ribbon Manipulation Projects by: Jinky's Crafts

1. Kanzashi Heart Wreath - I created this project for MayArts DT Challenge. I consider this as one of my top favorites because this project gave me the chance to be one of the talented MayArts Ribbons Designers. 



2. Ribbon Art Canvas - This is a project I created to showcase MayArts Ribbons & Stampendous Big Floral Peony Stamps. Great project for home decor. 

3. Kanzashi Fabric Flower -  I made this colorful fabric flower jewelry for my sister-in-law. There should be free tutorials on how to make the Yo-yo and Kanzashi Flower if you click the link. 

Kanzashi Flower Handmade Jewelry

Tsumami Kanzashi Flower + 2-Way Cube Gift Box

4. Gathered Ribbon Flower  - This gathered flower is so easy to make. Just make a straight stitch on one side of the ribbon and then gather the stitch and form into a flower. 




5.  Spider Web Ribbon Flower technique - I enjoyed making this Framed Ribbon Flowers project. I learned few ribbon manipulation techniques in making this beautiful ribbon flowers. There should be a free tutorial for the Spider Web Ribbon Flower technique on my linked post. 


r
Spider Web Ribbon Flower + Exploding Box


So those are my 5 Favorite flower manipulation projects. Please let me know your favorites too, or if you have a flower tutorials you want to share..just let me know,  or leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Beautiful beautiful wonderful

Post a Comment