Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Lollipop Gift Favor

So, tomorrow is Valentines Day. Happy Heart's Day to everyone! I know I was supposed to be posting Valentines Project but as you know, I just got back to my routine last week.

Anyways, I have a great but super easy + fast project to share today. It is a Valentine Lollipop Gift Favor. I just score and glue some cardstock and add MayArts Ribbons. Voila! I just finished a quick Valentine treats.


How To Make A Valentine Lollipop Gift Favor

>  Take 2½” x 6¼” cardstock and score the horizontal side at 2½”, 3 “ , 5½” and 6”
>  Trace and cut (half-part) of heart shape for the box top section.
>   Pre-fold score lines. Using a whole puncher, make a hole for your lollipop sticks. 
 >  Get your treats (chocolates or cookies) and attach the lollipop stick.
>   Insert your lollipop stick on the hole, glue side of your box to close. 
>   Wrap a ribbon around your lollipop stick glue to secure. Decorate! Done!  



You can use this simple technique in any occasion. It is FAST, CHEAP and EASY. You can see the Holiday Lollipop Bouquet posted in my blog last year here.


So, what are you waiting for. Grab your cardstock and glue and start crafting. You still have time till tomorrow. Haha!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Kathy

This is so cute, I love the way the heart opens to see the treat. Thank you for the tutorial. Great Gift Idea.

Post a Comment