Friday, February 10, 2012

Tea Pot Exploding Box Invitation

Hello Fellow Crafters! Did you miss me? I know I have been MIA since Christmas. I was just so busy attending to my house guests and finishing some orders that I have not had time to do any blog posting.

Anyway, I am back! And today, I would love to show you this project I am currently working on. It is a Tea Pot Exploding Box. I received a request to design a Baby Shower Invitation. It is a Tea Party, so they love the Exploding Box idea  It's gonna be a Baby Girl, so I decided to combine all the inspirations and come up with this Tea Pot Exploding Box Baby Shower Invitation.

Tea Pot Exploding Box Invitations (Closed)

This is the initial design, I know I need to do a lot of tweaking but the good news is I am working on a Step-by-Step PDF Tutorial and Template which I am hoping to release this weekend.

Tea Pot Exploding Box Invitations (Open)

I would love your input on how to improve this design. Please let me know in the comment field your design tips.  


Being away from my Craft Room for almost 2 months is hard. But guess what!  I have a new Craft Room now! My Mother-In-Law, bought an office suite for me during her visit here in Panama. 
I LOVE & LIKE my MIL. She's very sweet and generous! I will be sharing some photos soon.  
Tea Party/Baby Shower Invitation
That's it my friends! Hope to share some more projects next week. If you are interested in the PDF Tutorial for this cute Tea Pot Exploding Box, please send me an email so you will be notified as soon as it is out. 

PS. Please check my website for more Exploding Box ideas. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment