Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Burlap Napkin Ring Tutorial

Hello every one, Here's a quick and easy project for you this holiday season. It's a Burlap Napkin Ring.
It is a very inexpensive project but it will definitely help you on your Holiday Tablescapes this season.


Since this is a super easy and inexpensive project, you easily do different rings for different occasions. Just change the color and cut-out design that will fit into your theme. Have you checked how much a napkin ring costs in a retail store lately?  They are not cheap. Why not create your own handmade Christmas Napkin Ring this season and save some dollar$ ! 


These are so cute, they look like cupcakes or chocolates. I made these napkin rings for our Ladies Christmas Luncheon Party next week. Our host asked me to help her on the decoration and tablescapes. She is into Nativity scenes so I thought a Star Napkin Rings will be perfect for her theme. 


Please find the tutorial on how I made this DIY Napkin Rings below. Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope I inspired you today! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment