Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pop-Up Gift Card Holder - Day 9


Are You Ready to Become the Talk of All Your Friends with the Most Unique Set of Gifts They have Ever Seen?



Hey Folks, We are on Day 9 of my 12 Days of Christmas Handmade projects. I decided to include a gift card holder in the E-Book because everyone loves to give gift cards during Christmas. And you know me, I love Pop-Ups. That's why for Day 9 we have Pop-Up Gift card holder.


Pop-Up Gift Card Holder

This card holder is not only limited to Gift Cards. You can also put money or even business cards. It is a nice and unique promotional item too, like for coupon or tickets.


I know that some of you are excited about the release of my 2nd Edition of 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Crafts. We are now on Day 9 so that means there are 3 more projects to go before the release date.

Thanks a lot for stopping by. Please stay tuned for more Holiday projects to come. 


1 comments:

yup

is it possible to buy just this template and instuction? will there be a new book this year, or is this one still for sale

Post a Comment