Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fishing Caddy & SWALK Card

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great week.  I have a manly project I would love to share with you today. We all know that projects with flowers and ribbons is meant for girls, so when I received the new  SWALK  Best Pals unmounted Stamp Set I knew exactly what would I make. 


I used the Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool in making the Caddy. I meant to add a handle that's why the hardware has been attached already. Also, I thought it would be nice to put a gummy worms and candy bugs inside the box. I just did not have enough time. 
Here's also matching card I made for the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog .

S.W.A.L.K. Best Pals Stamp Set


The Fishing Caddy is large enough to package some manly gifts like small fishing items, ties, bake goods or even CDs or movies ( just remove the divider of the box).  Please see the quick tutorial on how I created this box below. 

Click image to enlarge Fishing Caddy Mini - Tutorial


RECIPE for Card and Fishing Caddy
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Ribbon: MayArts
Tools: Ultimate Craft Companion , protractor, xacto knife, Paper cutter


Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you LIKE my projects and that I inspired you today! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment