Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pentagon Lantern/ Luminaries

 Hello Crafters! Can you believe it's September already?! It's almost Christmas!  Today, I would love to share my Fall Theme project which uses the Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool. This Pentagon Lantern/Luminaries is very easy to make using The Boxer Score board.


This Lantern has five sides that you can decorate with whatever theme you would like to use. I used coordinating Vellum so it will be translucent . I then added a flameless votive candle inside and decorated the outside with a skull cut-out. This papercraft project will be a great addition to your Halloween or Fall Theme decor. It can also look great as a Lantern Centerpiece or as Christmas luminaries during the Holiday Season.


I am currently working on several gift box ideas for Christmas using the score board. Please stay tuned for more Holiday Gift Boxes Ideas Galore which will be posted on my blog soon.


Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you LIKE my projects and that I inspired you today! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment