Thursday, August 4, 2011

Designer Dresser With Mirror


Happy Thursday everyone! Today I would like to share a cool and functional project using one of the innovative tools from Crafter's Companion - The Boxer Board. That's correct my friends, this Dresser Drawer with Mirror was NOT DONE by any Electronic Tool or Die cutter but the Purple Plastic board from Crafter's Companion. 


This Dresser Drawer with Mirror was my take on the Drawer Box that Sara Davis demonstrated in the Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques DVD. Sara Davis is the founder of Crafter's Companion and creator of Ultimate Pro- The Award Winning Tool.

My Inspiration 
I created these match boxes using the The Boxer Board, decorated with designer paper and add some Hitch Fasteners. This project is not just easy but it is also functional. I can use it to store some of my embellishments supplies. 
Matchbox Drawers
Don't forget to check how to win this Crafter's Companion Envelobox board.
Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you LIKE my projects and that I inspired you today! 

1 comments:

chrissie

Love the dresser it is amazing

xxx

Post a Comment