Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank You For Your Support

Thank you all for your support on my MayArts DT Challenge. I really appreciate the time you spent in commenting and voting for my final round DT Challenge entry. Without your support, I could not have done it without you. Yes, Folks, my victory is your victory too. I am now officially one of the Prima Ribbonistas of MayArts. Yay!

Note( If you had already purchased this tutorial, you can check my ETSY SHOP and choose one Fabric  Flower Tutorial  as your prize).      


I know I can not thank you enough, but I decided to giveaway some of my Fabric Flower Tutorials as blog candy in celebration of winning the MayArts DT Challenge. I will be selecting 3 winners next Tuesday. All you have to do is to leave a comment below and let me know if there is something you would like me to do as my next project

Note( If you had already purchased this tutorials, you can check my ETSY SHOP and choose one Fabric  Flower Tutorial  as your prize).      






Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have time to play along! 

3 comments:

Linda W.

Jinky - you just blow me away every time I visit. Your flowers are always magnaminous! Luv, luv, luv your work - gotta find a way to come visit you! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda

Jinky your projects are so amazing...huge congrats to you on the May Arts spot....they are so luck to have you!!! I love everything you do...especially the flowers!!!

JinkyK

Linda & Lynda, please choose one flower tutorial you would like to receive and email me. Thanks!

Post a Comment