Friday, June 3, 2011

Carnation Crepe Paper Flower Tutorial


So, as I promised yesterday, here's the tutorial on how to make the Carnation Crepe Paper Flower I used on my Triangular Flower Vase project.





Carnation Crepe Paper Tutorial


1. Die-cut, punch-out or cut-out circular shape from a crepe paper ( or tissue paper ) about 15-20 pieces depending on your liking. If you do not have a punch or die-cut, use a decorative scissors.



2. Insert a floral wire or brad on the center to join all your cut-out circle together. 


3. Separate carefully the layer and pinch toward the center one at a time. Apply a little more pressure on your first layer and less pressure as you continue on the subsequent layers.


 4. Fluff the petals back out again until you form a perfect dome shape. DONE!




1ST Blogoversary Blog Candy Winners! 





Kimberly
Ok, really i just love the purse....so super cool, would love to give that to my daughter for her b-day...awesome.
www.justwordz.ca kimbob27 at hotmail dot com




Ces Guerrero
Hi Jinky, Happy 1st Anniversary! I find your crafts great to do and is something I can teach with my Relief Society sisters (ages 18 and beyond)for my church's Enrichment Activity. This is something they can do at home and at the same time earn from....
Third Prize :  Fabric Flower Tutorial 




Rhonda
Wow Jinky, You are so very generous with your absolutely stunning designs, I would be privoliged to even win 2nd or 3rd place as I just had to purchase your christmas tutorials when you first advertised them....

Congratulations to all the winners! 
I will be emailing you the tutorials later today. Please email me if you did not received your prize on your inbox. 

Thank you to everyone who participated!  You are all winners in my eyes!  There are many more blog candies to come, so stay tuned for more chances to win.

Please support me on my entry on MayArts and CAST YOU VOTE on my KANZASHI HEART WREATH if you have not done yet. Thanks a lot! 


2 comments:

Kimberly

Holy Cow...how exciting....super cool projects i can try...i'll let you know when i get some done.....love them all....Thank you so much.
www.justwordz.ca
I'm jumping up and down with excitment....

Unknown

Hi Jinky!
I LOVE your work! I tried emailing you through your link but it would not work.
Please contact me about a guest designer spot with Really Reasonable Ribbon. We would love to have you! :)
True :)

Post a Comment