Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Mini Tote Bag


Who does not want to give or received a  Valentine gifts in a nice packaging? I think everyone does. I myself is very  fascinated with gift boxes and gift bags. My blog is a living manifestation to it. A friend of mine even offering me to partner with her to put up a packaging company business, huh!  Here is a Valentine Mini Tote Bag that you can use to wrap and present your homemade sweets, goodies or small gift treats this  Valentines Day. Perfect for any party or celebration as favors.

This project was meant to be posted yesterday as my Day 7 of the 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts. But of course, like others, I was also glued on the Superbowl XLV game on TV. I just love watching those funny commercials and the Halftime show was awesome.



This Valentine Tote Bag template was from my 12 Days of Handmade Christmas E-Book. But if you would like to purchase for just this specific template and tutorial. Just let me know. 

This is a very easy and fast project. I just used one piece if 12" x 12" of designer paper and one piece of 11" x  8½"  solid cardstock. The embellishment is a Cricut cutout using the Elegant Cakes Cricut Cartridge




Decorate your Valentine party, Bridal party or any themed party with these cute Tote Bags. You can customized you own designs like adding your own monogram with your own wedding color or party theme color. The possibilities are endless. 



So, if you are looking for a modern and stylist totes this Valentines Day, this project is great for you. 



Here's some of the other Tote designs I created last Christmas. 



Make sure to check the other projects of 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts and SHARE it with your crafty friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment