Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ruffled Crepe Paper Flower Tutorial



"Spring has Sprung" finally in the Blogosphere even though some parts of the world are still freezing. I have seen many Spring themes on blog postings for the past 2 days so I decided to blog about flowers too. I don't have a garden so I thought of making flowers with -- what else...PAPER !




These flowers hanging into my wall are made of Crepe Papers. It is pretty easy to make and a tutorial on how to make Ruffled Crepe Paper Flowers is provided below. I just made a bunch and tied them using fish line to hang them onto my wall. Voila! A cheap and easy project this Spring season. 


Click Image to Enlarge

I saw this online,  I honestly do not know who to credit. 

Here's another idea how to use Ruffled Crepe Paper. 



Please come back soon for more Spring Paper Flower Tutorials . 


0 comments:

Post a Comment