Thursday, February 3, 2011

Japanese Valentine Chocolate Box


Happy Heart Month Everyone!

Today, I present to you my Day 5 of the 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts


For those of you who have seen my 12 Days of  Christmas Handmade Crafts E-Book, this Japanese Chocolate Box will be familiar to you. Yes, this was included on my 1st release E-book. Just because I named my 1st E-book Christmas, do you think it's over? No, we are just beginning! The templates are very versatile that you can use them on any occasions- like Valentines Day.


I embellished my box with paper flower rosettes which tutorial was linked on my previous post Framed Heart Paper Rosettes. I hand stamped a Happy Heart Day and wrapped around a fabric to keep the box closed. Don't you just love the color combination? I think, it looks great! If you noticed, I dry embossed the metallic pink cardstock using my Cuttlebug machine and Embossing folder from Sizzix. The dry embossed cardstock adds more elegance on the box.



This cute Japanese Valentine Chocolate box is a  great packaging for any Valentine treats. You can use it for chocolates + greeting cards + stationeries + jewelries. The possibilities are endless! The finished box measures 7" x 4¼" x 1-1/8". 

Good news! The Japanese Chocolate Box Tutorial is available for purchase now! There is no need to buy the 12 Days E-Book Package unless you want the 12 projects.

The tutorial is a 3 PDF pages with complete step-by-step photo instructions.The instruction measurements are written in inches. All you need is a cardstock or heavy weight paper, scissors, paper cutter with scoring blade, double sided tape and some embellishments.





Here's another look of the Japanese Chocolate Box I made using the same  Templates and Tutorials. 







So if you like todays post? Please tell us your thoughts on the comment section below, we love to hear from you! 

1 comments:

Unknown

Amazing looking gift boxes, I sometimes feel I should create something like this for my lady friend but I just never have the time. Having said that I've not had too many complaints for our favourite Valentines chocolate...year after year! (God bless her!)

Post a Comment