Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bib Fabric Flower Necklace - Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year Everyone! Here's my first post for 2011.

I made my sister-in-law a Handmade Bib Fabric Necklace as a Christmas gift.  And she absolutely loved it! This was my first attempt to make handmade jewelry so I am so happy with the outcome.

The pretty and sweet color combination of fabric will definitely make a statement. The mixture of yellow, green and pink colors with different styles of fabric folding techniques makes this necklace interesting and unique. This is one of a kind design.

This is a 7" chain bib necklace and the yo yos are approximately 4" across, sewn together with the Kanzashi flower. I added some crystals as adornments. You can find my Kanzashi Flower tutorial here.



I can not wait to make another one of this  pretty Handmade Bib Fabric Flower Necklace. On my next jewelry project I will try to make the Tsumami Flower as shown on my Etsy Shop


Framing this Bib Necklace is a great way to present this very unique gift. 


Wishing everyone a Happy New Year filled with HAPPINESS, PROSPERITY and LUCK. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment