Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Stockings Gift Card Holder

I needed some Gift Card Holders for Christmas gifting, luckily I cased this template from Claire Brennan. These cute gift card holders are fun to do. Not to mention that they are very easy to make too. I did not even used any glue here. I just ran them through my sewing machine, put some embellishments and Voila! I got my 3 nieces and 1 nephew gifts covered ! How easy is that?!



 Here's how it looks in the inside. I just inserted a gift card but you can always add more Christmas sentiments if you want too. 


  I love the polka dots and the Christmas designer paper used here. 






 I am having trouble with my camera here, I think it is time to upgrade..Santa, Hint Hint!






Please check my 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Crafts Idea E-book for some unique Do It Yourself Gift Tutorials. 

12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Click Here for the Tutorials


0 comments:

Post a Comment