Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Card Sketch Challenge - Paper Craft Planet

Recently, for two weeks in a row,  I have won the Sketch Challenge of Paper Craft Planet.  It is really nice to be noticed by fellow Crafters, especially if you are new to the Blog world.

Here's a couple of my winning Sketch Challenge entries.








This week's  Sketch Challenge was hosted by Susanna Boyd the founder of Paper Craft Planet

Here's the Sketch



Here's my take on  Susanna's Sketch Challenge of Paper Craft Planet


I made an Easel Card card with Kanzashi flower in the middle. You can find my Kanzashi Flower Tutorial here


I love this Sketch Challenge because it is simple and easy and there's plenty of room to play around. 



I added some Yo-yos as embellishments. 


For other Fabric or Paper Folding Flower projects like the photo below, Click Here. 




Please check my 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Crafts Idea E-book for some unique Do It Yourself Gift Tutorials. 

12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Click Here for the Tutorials


0 comments:

Post a Comment