Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge - No Red, No Green

I came across this Christmas Card Challenge at CREATE blog. The challenge is to Create a Christmas card with NO RED or  GREEN.

Here's my take on this Challenge. I used Christmas Clear stamps by Inkadinkado and stitched a fabric on the card.




 I made a paper flower and adorn it with button and twine. 



Are you seeing any RED or GREEN? I hope I did justice on the NO RED and NO GREEN challenge. 



Please check my 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Crafts Idea E-book for some unique Do It Yourself Gift Tutorials. 

12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Click Here for the Tutorials


1 comments:

SyedMuddassar

All Christians celebrating Christmas day they are sending many deference special gifts for special personalty. But i think Christmas cards are best gifts for all special personalty's.They saved your time and money.
Plastic business cards.

Post a Comment