Sunday, November 14, 2010

12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Day 10 (Christmas Tote Bag)

Are You Ready to Become the Talk of All Your Friends with the Most Unique Set of Gifts They have Ever Seen?


On the 10th  day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me.

This Christmas Tote Bag is a great packaging  for your Christmas gifts, treats or other Christmas trinkets. The Tote Bag measures 5"x 6" so it will be also great for your Christmas Cards stationeries or promotional items.




This Christmas Tote Bag is also the Cuttlebug Challenge this week for Paper Craft Planet which I happen to be the host.  I will be including this on the compiled 12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts. 



This project is very straightforward, but is a great Christmas present that any recipient will be happy to receive.






 You can also check my previous postings for 12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts below.

1st Day of Christmas - Japanese Chocolate Box
 2nd Day of Christmas  - Tower Chocolate Box 
3rd Day of Christmas   - Triangular Gift Box
4th Day of Christmas  -  Three Kings Gift Box
5th Day of Christmas - Christmas Cards Galore
6th Day of Christmas - Multipurpose Gift Box
7th Day of Christmas -  Cube Christmas Gift Box
8th Day of Christmas -  Easel Card with Drawers
9th Day of Christmas - Dangling Christmas Tree Card


12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Click Here for the Tutorials


2 comments:

Melissa, UnboxYourPhotos.com

I really like this idea - simple yet versatile. I don't think of myself as particularly good with paper crafts but this looks like something I could do!

JinkyK

You are right, Melissa. This Tote Bag is very versatile. I used it as a gift bag for small items.

Post a Comment