Monday, July 12, 2010

Mini Tote Purse









Because a girl can never have too many cute bags or purses, the idea of making a Mini Tote Purse is irresistible. It's true that having a cute purse can jazz up an outfit.  That's why when I saw the tutorial of Toni Sacrison's Mini Note Purse I went and grabbed my designer paper and made three. Yes, I really love them and when I show them to friends online they can not believe they are made out of paper. 






Yes, they look fancy but don't get intimidated because it is super easy to make. I myself was amazed to realized that I only used 1 piece of designer paper for this project. Yes, 1 piece of 12 x 12. So, ladies check out your designer paper now and make as much as you want on these cute purses. 









You can put note cards inside and give it as a gift or else, use it a tote purse for your little toys like your BB and Ipod.



Look, I even tried to imitate a Chanel Purse. You can check my Faux Alligator Skin Tutorial for the technique I used for this Chanel inspired purse.






These Mini Tote Purses are great for Bridal Shower give aways or you can even use as goodie bags on your girls birthday party. 


If you like what you see, please leave me a comment below. You can also join the mailing list to get tutorials right in your inbox

1 comments:

Lenoria

I like this very much! You are a very creative person. I have the Cricut but I haven't used it much. I just bought the SCAL program to use with it and Penny Duncan has a lot of free designs on her site if you are interested in trying them out.

Post a Comment