Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Picnic Caddy Tutorial

I stumbled on this Picnic Caddy Tutorial one day and I told myself I had to make one for myself. It is so cute and so versatile. I don't have the Ants In a Row Rubber Stamps so I used the butterfly stamps instead. Yes, this project is a Paper Craft but it is sturdy and functional. Just make sure to use the right kind of paper when you do the project.

This Picnic Caddy is great for July 4th barbecue party or you can always make different theme like birthdays, tea parties you name it. Just be creative. You can embellish your caddy with Picnic cardstock stickers or Tea Party theme.



You will find the step by step Picnic Caddy Tutorial  on Clearly I Stamp blog . It is very easy to follow instructions. Just make sure you have the necessary materials and tools like the following;




> scissors
> Paper cutter
> oval punch
> marker
> Cardstock
> adhesive

Give this a try and please let me know how it goes. I would love to see your Caddy Projects. 




BBQ Apron Tutorial 











Stay tune for the bookmark tutorial. If you like this post, please leave me a comment below. Thank you and come back soon!








Organize-It - Your Storage & Organization Resource

0 comments:

Post a Comment