Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mini Magazine Note Card Holders

These mini magazine style holder hold a set of 3x3 note cards and envelopes. This was included on my June Card Class. I really like the color combination of black and blue. You can check more ribbon style in my  jinkyscrafts shop.


When: every Friday and Saturday ( anytime from 10am-7pm)
Where: my place in Paitilla, please email me for details
How much: $15:00 including refreshment







Class To Go


For those who can not make the class in person. This class kit is available for Class to go. I will provide you detailed and step by step  instructions . I will provide lots of photos and necessary templates to complete the project. I will be available for online support, like webcam tutorials.


This  Mini-Magazine Holder and Notecards Class Kit  is a great gift for all occasion and enjoyable to do. The possibilities are limitless, you can use this for recipe cards or simply make this for your bridal gifts.





To purchase the Mini-Magazine Holder & Notecards Class Kit   please email me, Class instructions only $7.95


0 comments:

Post a Comment